Thank you for considering volunteering your precious time with Religious Ed.! Volunteer Opportunities:
- Catechist (teacher)
- Classroom Aide (Grade 8-adult)
- Front entrance monitor
- Office help/hall monitor
- Hospitality – occasional
- Christmas Eve Children’s Mass
- Vacation Bible School (July)
For adults to volunteer in an environment with children/youth, the Catholic Church requires…
- Participation in a one-time workshop called Protecting God’s Children.
– If you have completed the workshop, please provide us with a copy of your certificate of completion.
– If you have not attended a workshop, please CLICK HERE to register.
- Your authorization for a background check and other forms, available in the Religious Ed. office.
There is no fee to the volunteer. Training is provided.
- Adults (18+) please complete the Volunteer Application. On this form you will find more details on volunteer positions.
- Minors (under 18) please complete an Application for Minors Serving as Volunteers form.