Are you getting ready for your child’s baptism?
Our Lady of Peace’s Baptism Guidelines are:
- Parents need to be registered members of the parish.
- First-time parents need to attend one-plus hours of pre-baptismal class; this can be done in one session or two if preferred.
- These classes are held on the second and/or third Tuesdays of February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Classes begin at 7:30 p.m. in the School Library.
- Note: The pre-baptismal class may be taken before the birth of the child.
- Reservations are requested.
- Please call Deacon Frank Vonesh 630-323-4333 ext 25, to schedule a Baptism date.