Our Lady of Peace belongs to the Diocese of Joliet and follows the policies of the Diocesan Catholic Schools Office. The School Board is an advisory body that can assist with the school budget, public relations, safety and security, physical plant maintenance, sports related activities, and any other areas designated by the principal.
If you have any questions or concerns that you would like addressed at our General Meetings, please submit a written request to the Principal two weeks prior to the meeting. Those concerns which fall under School Board responsibilities will then be added to the School Board Agenda.
The purpose of the School Board is:
- To develop and define policies which shall govern the operation of Our Lady of Peace School;
- To promote the implementation of school policies;
- To provide counsel and advice in the operation of the school;
- To serve as a good public relations source.
- Nicole Ward – President
- Tony Lessmeister – Vice President
- Kim Rucinski – Education
- Tony Perna – Facilities
- Michael Duffy – Finance
- Mark DeMaio – Strategic Planning
- Lisa Miner – Marketing
Membership includes the pastor, the principal, and elected and appointed lay members from Our Lady of Peace Parish. All school parents are welcome and encouraged to attend school board meetings.
All meetings are open to the public
For more information regarding the OLP School Board and its meeting dates, please call the School Office at 630-325-9220.
School Board Meeting Dates