Our Lady of Peace belongs to the Diocese of Joliet and follows the policies of the Diocesan Catholic Schools Office. The School Board is an advisory body that can assist with the school budget, public relations, safety and security, physical plant maintenance, sports related activities, and any other areas designated by the principal.
If you have any questions or concerns that you would like addressed at our General Meetings, please submit a written request to the Principal two weeks prior to the meeting. Those concerns which fall under School Board responsibilities will then be added to the School Board Agenda.
The purpose of the School Board is:
- To develop and define policies which shall govern the operation of Our Lady of Peace School;
- To promote the implementation of school policies;
- To provide counsel and advice in the operation of the school;
- To serve as a good public relations source.
Membership includes the pastor, the principal, and elected and appointed lay members from Our Lady of Peace Parish.
- If you would like to speak at a meeting please submit your request no less than two weeks prior to the meeting to Tony Lessmeister at [email protected]
- If you are interested in becoming a board member please contact the Principal.
For more information regarding the OLP School Board please call the school office at 630-325-9220.
The meeting dates for the 2019/2020 school year are as follows:
Executive Meeting Dates
- Sept. 10th 6:00 p.m.
- Oct. 8th 6:00 p.m.
- November 12th 6:00 p.m.
- December 3rd 6:00 p.m.
- January 7th 6:00 p.m.
- February 11th 6:00 p.m.
- March 3rd 6:00 p.m.
- April 7th 6:00 p.m.
- May 5th 6:00 p.m.
Parent Forum Meeting Dates
- Monday, November 18th 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, February 10th 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 20th 6:30 p.m.