- Infractions will result in a warning.
- Upon multiple infractions, a detention will be given.
- Please keep all receipts when purchasing school shoes.
- If you have any questions regarding the Uniform Policy, please contact the School Office at 630-325-9220.
Pants & Shorts
- Only Dennis Uniform brand.
- Pants and shorts must have a belt.
- Pants may be worn all year for all students (K-4: navy, 5-8: khaki).
- Shorts may be worn during the months of August, September, April, May and June (K-4: navy, 5-8: khaki).
- Natural hair colors.
- Boys’ hair must be above the collar — ears and eyes must be showing.
- NO make-up for K-6.
- NO acrylics.
- Only Dennis Uniform brand polos.
- Tucked in pants or shorts.
- White undershirts only.
- Only Dennis Uniform brand polos/blouses.
- Tucked in skirts, skorts, shorts or pants.
- White camisoles only.
- No more than one inch above the knee.
- Jumper must be worn in K-4.
- Skirts and skorts are only permitted in Grades 5-8.
- Grades K-4: Only Dennis Uniform blouse to be worn with jumper.
- ONLY religious necklaces on metal chains.
- NO bracelets or rings of any kind.
- Watches are allowed.
- Girls only: one set of small earrings, nothing hanging, NO multiple piercings.
- Dennis fleece only.
- NO other sweaters, fleeces, sweatshirts, or hooded sweatshirts may be worn of any kind during the school day.
- K-4 girls: solid navy or white tights, knee highs or anklets (no patterns).
- 5-8 girls: solid navy or white tights or knee highs (no patterns).
- K-8 boys: white, khaki or navy crew style (cover ankle).
Shoe PolicyOnly the styles displayed on the Uniform Policy Handbook and Posters are allowed. To receive a copy of the guidelines or if you have any questions, please call the School Office.
In general, OLP’s shoe policy guidelines are:
- Completely closed
- Heel: 1 inch or less
- One solid color: brown, black, navy (except for saddle shoe)
- One solid brown, black or navy patent leather acceptable
- No colored soles, soles must match color of shoe (except for saddle shoes and topsiders)
- No stripes
- No fabric shoes
- No metallic colors
- No athletic-style shoes
- No suede or brushed leather
- No ballet flats or ballet style
- No moccasins or moccasin-style shoes
- No boots of any kind