From the Religious Ed. Office:
Thank you for making faith a priority in your children’s life! And for your interest in our Religious Education program.
Contained on this website are online forms to register for the 2018-19 school year. For hard-copies, please contact our office.
Before enrolling in Religious Ed., our Pastor, Fr. Walter asks that you first be registered with the parish. Please CLICK HERE to complete online form.
- Tuition is $140 per child, up to three children. Additional children are no charge.
- If your child will receive a sacrament, there is an additional $100 sacrament preparation fee. Sacraments here at OLP are typically received in grade 2 (1st Communion) and grade 8 (Confirmation).
- Payment is required at registration, cash or check. Sorry – no credit cards.
- Classes are held weekly, September through May.
- Class days & times:
- Tuesday “A” session: 4:30-5:45pm Kindergarten is offered during this session only.
- Tuesday “B” session: 6:00-7:15pm
- Wednesday “C” session: 5:30-6:45pm
- Please consider joining our program as a volunteer. We’ll need catechists, classroom aides, hall-guards and front-table welcomer’s. See Volunteers page for more information.
Thank you for considering our program! God’s blessings on you and your family!
Jeanne Waliczek, Coordinator
Religious Education Office – located in school building.
709 Plainfield Rd., Darien, IL 60561
E: [email protected]
HOURS: Mon.-Thu., 10:00am-4:30pm or by appointment.